- Day Programs will be reopening soon in a graduated approach. A program supervisor will be contacting you to discuss reopening plans. We will begin with a small group and expand, monthly. We will continue to offer virtual day programming, as well. Please continue to monitor this page for updated information.
- Employment Services – Supported Community Employment is open to provide supports to people working in the community.
- Personal Supports – We will continue to offer Personal Supports programming. Please reach out to your Personal Supports Supervisor with any questions or concerns.
- Community Living – Residential Services will continue. Visitation may occur outside the home, while observing CDC, state, and federal Covid-19 mitigation best practices. Please contact your division manager with questions about Community Living supports.
- Shared Living supports will continue. Please contact your Shared Living Coordinator with any questions.
Continue to monitor this page for updated information.